This week my second son, Chance, turns 3 and in celebration of that I decided to record this episode for you on the decision and journey to have him.
This is a very vulnerable episode that wasn’t easy for me to record but I believe it’s an important topic to discuss. Themes I cover are why the decision to have a second baby was so hard for me, what I considered before making that decision with my husband, and what the birth experience ended up being like.
If you haven’t listened to episode 1 where I talk about my experience having my first son, Cade, go back and listen!
Thanks for listening today. If you are struggling in any way, I want to support you. Whether it’s exercise, mental health, or any other piece of motherhood and athleticism, I’m here for you. Reach out and let’s chat. Talk soon.
In this episode, we cover:
- Why the decision to have my second son was so hard for me,
- What I considered before making that decision with my husband, and
- What the birth experience ended up being like
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with me on Instagram!
- Get my free guide on how to adjust your exercise during pregnancy HERE
- If you’re pregnant and looking for a training plan that takes into consideration all the changes your body is going through during this time, check out the Pregnant Athlete Training Program HERE
- Enjoying the show? You can write us a review on Apple Podcasts HERE!
- Don’t miss our last episode on Athlete Brain!
MORE ABOUT THE SHOW:
The Practice Brave podcast brings you the relatable, trustworthy and transparent health & fitness information you’re looking for when it comes to coaching, being coached and transitioning through the variables of motherhood and womanhood.
You will learn from athletes and experts in the women’s health and coaching/performance realm as they share their knowledge and experience on all things Pregnancy & Postpartum Athleticism.
Whether you’re a newly pregnant athlete or postpartum athlete, knowing how to adjust your workouts, mental approach and coaching can be confusing.
Each week we’ll be tackling questions around adjusting your workouts and mindset, diastasis recti, pelvic health, mental health, identity, and beyond. Through compelling interviews and solo shows, Brianna speaks directly to where you’re at because she’s been there too!
Tune in every other week and share the show with your athlete friends!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means we receive a small commission from the seller if you decide to purchase (at no additional cost to you!) We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!