When I was in the trenches of being pregnant and postpartum, I couldn’t find any relatable information for someone like me who wanted to continue pursing fitness. I knew I couldn’t be the only woman like me. From the place of needed resources and more information personally, Pregnancy & Postpartum Athleticism started!
In this episode, my friend and colleague, Heather Osby, is interviewing me on what that period of time was like. We’re talking about how the brand Pregnancy & Postpartum Athleticism was created and more. Heather asks all the uncomfortable questions about what was going on in my head as I navigated those first years. Many times we have to become the person we needed! That’s what the Pregnancy and Postpartum Athleticism course equips you to do. This is the gold standard program for coaches that want to know how to coach pregnant and postpartum women.
In this episode, we cover:
- What the first few years of motherhood looked like for me and how the brand Pregnancy & Postpartum Athleticism was started from it,
- How limited information was for women still wanting to pursue fitness, and
- What hard lessons I learned during my first few years as a mom
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- You can find more information on how to become a Pregnancy and Postpartum Athleticism Coach here!
- Was this episode helpful? You can write us a review on Apple Podcasts HERE!
- Don’t miss our last episode with Carla Nunes da Costa on leveraging athlete brain in motherhood, career, and in fitness
More about the show:
The Practice Brave podcast brings you the relatable, trustworthy and transparent health & fitness information you’re looking for when it comes to coaching, being coached and transitioning through the variables of motherhood and womanhood.
You will learn from athletes and experts in the women’s health and coaching/performance realm as they share their knowledge and experience on all things Pregnancy & Postpartum Athleticism.
Whether you’re a newly pregnant athlete or postpartum athlete, knowing how to adjust your workouts, mental approach and coaching can be confusing.
Each week we’ll be tackling questions around adjusting your workouts and mindset, diastasis recti, pelvic health, mental health, identity, and beyond. Through compelling interviews and solo shows, Brianna speaks directly to where you’re at because she’s been there too!
Tune in every other week and share the show with your athlete friends!
This post about taboo topics may contain affiliate links, which means we receive a small commission from the seller if you decide to purchase (at no additional cost to you!) We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!