UPCOMING SEMINARS & WORKSHOPS
We will cover:
- Considerations & strategies for preganncy
- Postpartum return to the gym/performance
- Common symptoms (diastasis recti, incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, pain etc) and how to manage them during pregnancy and postpartum rehab/fitness
- Coaching guidelines for when suddenly everyone at your gym is pregnant
- Troubleshooting your individual questions and needs (do you have a diastasis? are you concerned that you pee when you do double unders? are you unsure of when to stop doing ____ or when you are ready to begin doing ____ again? Have you been told you can't exercise with prolapse or you didn't' even know prolapse is a "thing?")
We have you covered and want you to leave feeling confident and supported for wherever you are at.
This will be a lecture but also interactive and hands on. Wear workout clothes, bring snacks, water, and your baby is welcome to come with if needed.
Want to book Brianna Battles to host a Pregnancy and Postpartum Athleticism seminar in your city?
Submit your request using the form below, and Brianna will be in touch!