Apple PodcastsSpotifyGoogle PodcastsStitcher
Have you asked yourself the question, “Why didn’t anyone tell me about THIS?” when it came to pregnancy and postpartum? Menopause carries similar sentiments and that’s why I am talking to my friend, Amanda Thebe, about menopause in this episode.
We are talking about the many changes women go through during menopause, how we can be proactive and more from Amanda’s book, Menopocalypse.
Menopause may seem far away but perimenopause can begin in your late 30’s and early 40’s which is not far away for many of us. Don’t miss this episode so you can be proactive in your health.
Thanks for being here today. I want to know your thoughts after this episode! Tag myself and Amanda on IG @Brianna.Battles and @Amanda.Thebe. I am with you!
In this episode, we cover:
- Why you need to be thinking about menopause now,
- Some of the changes you may experience during perimenopause and menopause,
- Why strength training is essential as you age, and
- How to stay healthy as you go through menopause and beyond
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with Amanda here and on Instagram!
- Check out Amanda’s book: Menopocalypse: How I Learned to Thrive During Menopause and How You Can Too
- Was this episode helpful? You can write us a review on Apple Podcasts HERE!
- Don’t miss our last episode on the 5 leadership strategies that actually create influence
More about the show:
The Practice Brave podcast brings you the relatable, trustworthy and transparent health & fitness information you’re looking for when it comes to coaching, being coached and transitioning through the variables of motherhood and womanhood.
You will learn from athletes and experts in the women’s health and coaching/performance realm as they share their knowledge and experience on all things Pregnancy & Postpartum Athleticism.
Whether you’re a newly pregnant athlete or postpartum athlete, knowing how to adjust your workouts, mental approach and coaching can be confusing.
Each week we’ll be tackling questions around adjusting your workouts and mindset, diastasis recti, pelvic health, mental health, identity, and beyond. Through compelling interviews and solo shows, Brianna speaks directly to where you’re at because she’s been there too!
Tune in every other week and share the show with your athlete friends!
This post about menopause and perimenopause may contain affiliate links, which means we receive a small commission from the seller if you decide to purchase (at no additional cost to you!) We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!