How do you pivot from coaching or being a practitioner to serving the online world with your message?
In this episode, Dr. Shanté Cofield, physical therapist turned online business coach shares how she did exactly that. We cover how to take the leap into serving people online, what practice Shante attributes to her own success, and her tips on putting content out for your audience.
If you’re considering taking your message online so you can help more people – don’t miss this episode!
In this episode, we cover:
- How to take the leap into serving people online,
- What practice Shanté attributes to her own success,
- Her tips on putting content out for your audience, and
- Three strategies for engaging with your audience
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Find Dr. Shanté Cofield here and on Instagram
- Learn more about becoming a Pregnancy and Postpartum Athleticism Coach HERE
- Enjoying the show? You can write us a review on Apple Podcasts HERE!
- Don’t miss our last episode on the decision and journey behind having my second son, Chance
MORE ABOUT THE SHOW:
The Practice Brave podcast brings you the relatable, trustworthy and transparent health & fitness information you’re looking for when it comes to coaching, being coached and transitioning through the variables of motherhood and womanhood.
You will learn from athletes and experts in the women’s health and coaching/performance realm as they share their knowledge and experience on all things Pregnancy & Postpartum Athleticism.
Whether you’re a newly pregnant athlete or postpartum athlete, knowing how to adjust your workouts, mental approach and coaching can be confusing.
Each week we’ll be tackling questions around adjusting your workouts and mindset, diastasis recti, pelvic health, mental health, identity, and beyond. Through compelling interviews and solo shows, Brianna speaks directly to where you’re at because she’s been there too!
Tune in every other week and share the show with your athlete friends!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means we receive a small commission from the seller if you decide to purchase (at no additional cost to you!) We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!