This is the conversation you need to hear if you’re looking for a balanced lifestyle with food, training, and motherhood. I am chatting with my friends, Annie & Jen of Balance365Life about dieting versus a healthy lifestyle and how our relationship with food and training influences us as moms.Annie & Jen do a great job at sharing how we can adapt to different seasons of life, why restricting what we eat doesn’t work, and how we can influence are children’s relationship with food in a positive way. Find with @Balance365Life and myself on instagram and share what you took away from this conversation. Thanks for listening today!
In this episode, we cover:
- What a balanced lifestyle can really look like,
- How we can adapt to different seasons of life,
- Why restricting what we eat doesn’t work, and
- How we can influence are children’s relationship with food in a positive way
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Get $50 off Balance365 at Balance365Life.com/BriannaBattles using the coupon code BRI50
- Are you a pregnant athlete? There’s finally a program that allows you to continue the workouts you love while making adjustments for your changing body – find it here!
- Enjoying the show? You can write us a review on Apple Podcasts HERE!
- Don’t miss our last episode on how coaches and practitioners are serving the online business world with Dr. Shanté Cofield
MORE ABOUT THE SHOW:
The Practice Brave podcast brings you the relatable, trustworthy and transparent health & fitness information you’re looking for when it comes to coaching, being coached and transitioning through the variables of motherhood and womanhood.
You will learn from athletes and experts in the women’s health and coaching/performance realm as they share their knowledge and experience on all things Pregnancy & Postpartum Athleticism.
Whether you’re a newly pregnant athlete or postpartum athlete, knowing how to adjust your workouts, mental approach and coaching can be confusing.
Each week we’ll be tackling questions around adjusting your workouts and mindset, diastasis recti, pelvic health, mental health, identity, and beyond. Through compelling interviews and solo shows, Brianna speaks directly to where you’re at because she’s been there too!
Tune in every other week and share the show with your athlete friends!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means we receive a small commission from the seller if you decide to purchase (at no additional cost to you!) We only share products and services we have used, tested, and love ourselves!